This is the world of Wölfel. Would you like to contribute your software knowledge, new ideas and creativity to an innovative, crisis-proof and sustainable family business? Then we would be delighted if you became part of the Wölfel family and supported us as full-time Civil Engineer specialized in Structural Dynamics (m/f/d).
Reference No. 2021-33
flexible by arrangement
Structural dynamics in the wind energy and civil engineering sector
as of now
Experienced and entry-level professionals
- You will shape our future: As an experienced structural dynamics engineer (m/f/d), you are responsible for the design and planning of project-specific as well as standardized monitoring solutions for structural monitoring for onshore and offshore wind turbines as well as for civil engineering. In addition, you will develop innovative structural health monitoring (SHM) concepts for the evaluation of the condition of support structures as part of R&D projects.
- With your ideas to success: With your expertise you take over the further development of existing SHM algorithms and methods for damage detection, damage localization as well as for the evaluation of acting stresses and material fatigue. You will optimize DigitalTwin concepts for the comprehensive analysis of measurement results in combination with numerical structural models.
- Responsibility and freedom: You will act as the contact person for our SHM product portfolio (SHM.Tower, SHM.Blade, SHM.Foundation). In addition, you will be responsible for the technical processing, management and coordination of exciting projects in the field of structural dynamics. Your comprehensive project support ensures optimum project results.
- Attractive working environment: Permanent employment contract, appropriate remuneration, crisis-proof and family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours, individual home office options, flat hierarchies, team-oriented working atmosphere, modern working environment
- Innovation and development: Numerous innovative projects with a high level of personal responsibility, use of the latest technologies and methods, opportunities to contribute creative ideas, Individual career paths and training opportunities adapted to your interests and goals
- Feelgood benefits: Free drinks, allowance for meals in the company cafeteria, employee parking, annual company events, sports groups and much more
- Education: You have successfully completed your studies in Civil Engineering or a comparable course of study.
- Experience and knowledge: You have a very good knowledge in the field of structural dynamics, structural mechanics as well as fatigue and durability analysis and the application of standards (Eurocode, DIN) and regulations. Basic knowledge and enthusiasm for measurement technology, signal processing, as well as numerical modeling using FEM are desirable. Experience in the use of Linux, GIT, Matlab or Python is a plus.
- Personal strengths: In this position, you will cooperate closely with interdisciplinary teams and experienced software experts, so good communication and teamwork skills are essential. You enjoy analyzing problems and looking for innovative solutions. Fluent German and English round off your profile.
The Wölfel Group has been providing engineering services and system solutions in the fields of structural dynamics, vibration technology and acoustics for over 50 years. More than 100 employees work in the two companies Wölfel Engineering and Wölfel Wind Systems and master challenging projects with future-oriented technologies.
Would you like to shape your future at Wölfel? Then we look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your complete application documents consisting of cover letter, curriculum vitae and relevant references by e-mail to email@example.com, quoting the reference number.