Energy efficiency certificate according to EnEV (Energy Saving Ordinance) or consulting on thermal insulation – we advise on any matter concerning thermal building physics

    • How do I protect my house from overheating (thermal insulation in summer)?
    • Is my house energy-efficient?
    • How do I adopt the regulations of the Energy Saving Ordinance (Energieeinsparverordnung, EnEV)?

    We are your contact when you plan and realize energy-saving buildings (including existing and new buildings). We ensure that you meet the ever stricter regulatory requirements to preserve resources, save CO2 and protect the environment and that you reach your individual goals in terms of comfort, reduced energy consumption and cost cutting. We also support you in preventing damage from moisture and in finding and eliminating the causes of such damage if any is already there (e.g., mold). We are a member of the German list of energy efficiency experts and are therefore in a position to answer your questions and process your applications for the German Federation's promotional programs for new buildings, restoration of existing buildings and preservation of listed buildings.

      Our services in the field of thermal building physics

      •  Certificate according to EnEV as per DIN V 18599 for residential and non-residential buildings, including new and old buildings (energy performance certificate, KfW applications)
      • Thermal bridge calculations (2D and 3D)
      • Unsteady hygrothermal simulation calculation
      • Thermal building simulation
      • Advice on thermal insulation in summer and winter
      • Advice on damage from moisture and energetic restoration (including monuments)
      • Measurement-based ambient air quality control (temperature, moisture, CO2)