- Air pollution control planning
- Planning and approval procedures of facilities according to BImSchG
- Urban land-use plan and construction approval procedures
- Planning of traffic routes
- Demolition work, conversion and earthwork projects
- Odor exposure caused by animal husbandry and biogas plants
In addition to the above tasks, we also calculate the influence of air pollutants, dusts and odors to be expected, based on relevant directives and ordinances, and provide advisory support with regard to potential reduction measures to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
The measurement of air pollutants completes our portfolio within a wide spectrum of fields of application, ranging from the validation of implemented reduction measures to the acquisition of potential sources of pollution in public buildings and in people's homes.