More and more often, our tasks begin where conventional structural engineering comes to its limits. Vibrations – no matter where on the Richter scale – have been our business for decades. Dynamic loads require special skills. In particular, a comprehensive approach is essential to avoid unnecessary costs for possible plan changes or for refurbishment. Wölfel has many years of experience in the fields of consulting, measurement, prognosis and calculation. By combining these fields of competence, professional solutions can be realized.
- Measurement and monitoring of vibrations; from one-day measurements to long-term monitoring of buildings
- Vibration prognosis from the initial assessment to the prognosis based on measurement data and simulations
- Suggestions for solving your vibration problem, from elastic building foundations to active damping devices and absorber
- Documentation of results from the preparation of reports to the provision of expert opinions.
- In Bavaria and other federal states Wölfel has been officially acknowledged as independent measuring institution according to § 29b BImSchG (Federal Immission Control Act) for the determination of emissions and immissions caused by noise and vibrations
- Accreditation by DAkkS according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018, among other things, for testing in the fields determination of noise and vibrations
- Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
In addition, our Dr.-Ing. Markus Richter as a publicly appointed and sworn expert for structural dynamics and vibration protection is available for you.