Services related to sound source location
The accessibility of the area to be examined, the frequency range or the noise characteristics normally do not form any obstacle to locating a sound source. We have various measuring technology to cover almost all cases:
- acoustic camera with different array diameters (array diameters from 30 cm to 5 m cover a frequency range from 80 Hz to 10 kHz),
- conventional multi-channel measuring systems,
- intensity measuring technology,
- conventional manual sound level measuring technology,
- more than 30 acceleration sensors and underwater microphones.