Noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) includes the analysis of vibrations and noise especially in vehicles – either by means of measuring instruments or by numerical simulation. Our vibration experts provide support e.g. in the form of
- design of experimentally validated simulation models
- experimental and computational modal analyses
- calculation of linear and nonlinear vibrations due to harmonic or transient excitation
- multi-body dynamics simulations (MBS)
- design of insulations against structure-borne noise.