- Process lines
- Power Plant Management
- Tanks and containers on saddles,supports and scaffolding
- Pumps, centrifuges,cyclones and agitators
- Compressor units
- Ventilation systems
- Cranes, hoists and manipulators.
For design and strength calculation according to the common rules, we assume the geometry of your equipment Isometries or CAD data, perform voltage and fatigue analysis and develop optimizations to the components themselves or their supporting structures.
- Static operating loads (weight, temperature, pressure)
- Dynamic operating loads such as pulsation and shock wave
- Dynamic incidents such as earthquakes and pressure waves
Our analyses are carried out in compliance with the following rules and regulations (selection):
- ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.5, B31.8
- ASME Section III, Section VIII
- KTA 3201.2, 3211.2
- EN 13480, EN 13941, EN 13445
- AD Merkblätter, AGFW, FDBR, VDI 3842
- DVS 2205-1, 2205-2, 2210-1
- Eurocode, IBC
In addition come strength tests and vibration to the computational analysis to the application. For this Wölfel has the necessary mobile measuring equipment. In addition to the design of new systems, we work for the conversion of legacy assets, as well as for the upgrading and retrofitting for earthquakes.