Solution for mastering tonalities with variable frequency: Active damping device – ADD.Sound®
With more than 800 systems in the market, we are proud to be the technology leader in the field of active damping devices for the reduction of gearbox tonalities
- Compensation of several orders of tonal gearbox vibrations at variable speed (over the entire speed range of the wind turbine)
- One active absorber ADD.Sound® each is mounted on the torque supports (can also be retrofitted; small installation space required)
- A compact control cabinet is installed in the nacelle
- Due to the speed-adaptive control algorithm, ADD.Sound® generates active forces which eliminate the tonal excitation forces in the gearbox
- Tonal sound is cancelled over the entire range of speed (broadband effect, simultaneous compensation of several tonalities).