Fiber composites offer great potential to fulfil the increasing requirements for energy efficiency and weight saving. To properly exploit the full potential, special design tools are required that are capable of considering the large number of failure criteria and laminar structures as well as the requirements of the manufacturing process. Like the fiber composite technology, the HyperSizer® software also has its origin in the aerospace industry. Based on 20 years of experience with fiber composite materials HyperSizer® provides a full CAE-interface for the design of fiber composite structures – from the design of a structural component via the crash analysis of a vehicle through to the certification of an entire aircraft.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Time saving – drastic reduction in development time
- Weight saving – optimization of the ply structure in terms of weight
- Cost saving – optimization of material selection and ply structure in terms of cost
- No interface-related loss – easy coupling with FEM-programs (SIMULIA/Abaqus, LS-DYNA, ANSYS, Nastran) and with CATIA and Fibersim
- Extensive manufacturability optimization functions
Wölfel is distributor of HyperSizer® and offers user training and support. To that effect, we offer hotline-support, practical training and evaluation licenses. You are also free to test the program by providing us with one of your projects for a benchmark.
And, of course, we perform computational services for our customers – not only for the short-term bridging of capacity constraints, but also in longer-term cooperation.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Wind Energy