MEDA combines software with measurement technology and is a system which is based on the many years of experience of our measurement technicians, engineers and developers. This measuring system allows our users to start their work immediately and efficiently.
The main fields of application of MEDA are machine diagnostics, noise and vibrations, e.g. for trouble-shooting purposes or for constant monitoring. In addition, MEDA is also successfully used in the field of whole body vibration. When using MEDA, you can be sure to always measure, analyze and evaluate in compliance with standards. Whether construction site, traffic, factory, machinery or blast – MEDA quickly yields significant results which help to properly assess the situation in question.
- you want to have a system which measures vibration and has constant monitoring functions according to recognized standards, without having to take appropriate action yourself,
- you want to establish machine diagnostics, including roller bearing monitoring or waterfall presentations, without incurring any problems,
- you prefer to concentrate on the measuring task rather than on setting up and programming your measuring system,
- you are looking for a system which allows you to collect qualified measurement data and subsequently process them using a multitude of functions,
- you wish to have high documentation flexibility but nevertheless want to implement your own layout ideas.
Dipl.-Ing. Klemens Pradler, BHM INGENIEURE – Engineering & Consulting GmbH:
„We have been using Wölfel Meßsysteme‘s products for more than 20 years and mainly appreciate the perfect coordination between hardware and software. The MEDA software features a clearly arranged user interface.
Its comprehensive evaluation options are extended on a regular basis and adjusted to match any individual customer requirements.“