Vibrations occur in the most different areas and are – in most cases – unwelcome. The measurement and analysis of the dynamic structural properties are an essential prerequisite and at the same time the first step for the elimination of unwanted vibrations. Are you looking for an easy-to-handle, robust and versatile solution for the reliable analysis of dynamic properties of large structures? If so, the electrodynamic shakers BD.5 and BD.10 are the perfect tools for this task.
- determination of natural frequencies, mode shapes and damping ratios
- performance of experimental modal analyses
- determination of transfer-functions
- determination of mechanical input impedances
- exposure of the structure or the test object to defined vibration loads.
The products offer optimum performance as regards power, stroke and frequency range and have been designed specifically for everyday use. The systems convince by their ease of use and versatile and flexible application.