- You have a new product development and would like to analyze before virtually?
- You want to reduce the cost of measuring campaigns, but nevertheless you want to examine the same variety of variants?
- You want to extend your expertise relating to not measure detectable levels to carry out a more detailed assessment?
- You want to examine a scenario which is experimentally too complex or not ascertainable?
For many years, Wölfel has been using high-end simulations to acquire and continuously develop knowledge on precisely these issues. The range of projects in the various branches of industry that we operate in puts us in a unique situation. From comfort simulations with a new hospital bed to simulated aircraft crashes – due to the diversity of the projects, transferability is not a problem, but a challenge that is gladly mastered.
In addition to the standard simulation fields we are dealing in particular with:
- Definition of exceptional materials (such as concrete, textiles) including non-linearity, strain rate dependency and failure
- Inspection to the wrinkling of textile related processes
- Life science – questions on the human-environment interaction
- coupled structural and acoustic simulation
- Use of new simulation methods such as Smooth Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH) for impact simulations of tanks due to aircraft crashes.