Franziska Wruck is a member of list of energy efficiency experts for support programs of the Federal Government (KfW) for:
- Energy efficient building and renovation
- Energy efficient renovation for monuments and other particularly worthy buildings
For this, she has successfully completed following training:
- Effizienzhaus-Experte consulting, planning, implementation examined by TÜV Süd Akademie GmbH, Munich
- Energy consultant for heritage buildings approved by Propstei Johannesberg GmbH, Fulda
Ms. Wruck is available for creating reports and calculations and working out your applications for the funding programs of the Federal Government.
Dr.-Ing. Markus Richteris a publicly appointed and sworn expert of Würzburg-Schweinfurt Chamber of Commerce for:
- Structural dynamics (vibration protection, bell towers),
- Machine dynamics (' polluter pays ' analysis, vibration isolation).
Dr. Richter is for expertise in judicial and extrajudicial disputes available, such as for opinion in the context of proof backups.
Jürgen Schamo is publicly appointed and sworn expert of the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce for:
- Rotor blades for wind turbines.
Mr. Schamo is available for professional and damage reports, periodic inspection and third party inspections. More testing and inspection services are available upon request.