The Wölfel-Group and Micromega Dynamics SA (Fernelmont, Belgium) entered into a strategic partnership.
Wölfel as an established engineering services and system company specialized in the field of vibration, structural dynamics and acoustics, and Micromega as a young company with a focus on developing and manufacturing high-performance products for active vibration reduction and of instruments for human vibration – these two companies closely cooperate especially in the area of active systems. Customers can benefit from the joint expertise of both companies, because the wide range of structure dynamic services and products from a single source – from the extensive diagnostic measurement of sophisticated dynamics simulations to the realisation of individual solutions, in particular active damping devices (ADD).
Beginning of August 2014 the company got a new Member: Wölfel establishes a joint venture, the joint subsidiary company together with LISEGA SE in Zeven the VICODA GmbH. VICODA stands for Vibration Control Devices and Applications. Business objectives are development, production and sales of products for vibration reduction in plant and machine construction as well as in the construction industry. This offer is ideally complemented through customized engineering services for the application of these products.
- Austria, LB-acoustics Messgeräte GmbH, Wien
- Belgium, AKRON N.V. - S.A., Leuven
- Czech Republic, LB-acoustics Messgeräte GmbH, Wien
- France, SVANTEK FRANCE, Paris
- Greece, Ergoakoustiki Ltd Acoustics Consultancy Company, Peania
- Hungary, Soundbook Hungary Kft, Budapest
- Italy, MICROBEL s.r.l., Rivioli (To)
- Latvia, Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian Environment SIA, Riga
- Poland, AKUSOFT, Krakau
- Portugal, Svantek Espana, S.L., Madrid
- Slovakia, LB-acoustics Messgeräte GmbH, Wien
- Spain, Svantek Espana, S.L., Madrid
- Turkey, POINT, Ankara
- Vereinigtes Königreich, AcSoft Ltd, Bedford