If an earthquake hits an industrial facility, a building, a power plant or other infrastructure, it can immediately and reliably be detected by installing seismic instrumentation. This opens up the possibility of initiating protective measures very quickly. If certain limit or design values (e.g. response spectrum) are exceeded, alarms are automatically triggered or entire plant sections are automatically shut down. This reduces or even prevents the occurrence of secondary damage such as explosion, fire and release of substances as well as their consequences. Our portfolio ranges from the so-called "seismic switch" for monitoring buildings or for shutting down machinery and equipment to certified systems, e.g. for monitoring power plants. We use equipment technology from the renowned Swiss manufacturer SYSCOM.
- Instrumentation of dams
- Instrumentation of buildings and other structures
- Instrumentation of facilities in the field of chemistry and storage of hazardous substances (LNG terminals)
- Instrumentation of power plants
For more information, read our Case Studies!
- Detailed conception of a seismic instrumentation including possibly required computational verifications and determination of possible measuring points
- Delivery and installation of the seismic instrumentation, if required according to relevant regulations such as KTA 2201, IEC 61508 (SIL 2 and 3), IEC 60780, IEC 61226 (CAT A and C) or IEC 60880 (CAT A)
- Concepts for exchanging existing (third-party) instrumentation
- Support in the official approval process and in coordination with experts
- Creation of any necessary certificates
- Creation of preliminary test documents and complete project documentation
- Implementation of the factory acceptance test with the participation of an expert
- Installation, commissioning, training, service and system maintenance