ALL IN ONE: DELIVERY
AS A COMPLETE SYSTEM
AND INTUITIVE OPERATION
... especially in modern production facilities with high hourly rates. The first step is always the metrological diagnosis. For this purpose we offer you our expertise in various diagnostic procedures:
● Operating vibration analysis in the production
● Machine high runs with waterfall
● 'Polluter Pays' analysis by synchronized averaging
● Identification of resonance frequencies, experimental modal analysis
● Analysis of rolling bearing diagnosis
Based on the diagnosis, we discuss with you concrete approaches and measures to eliminate the vibration problems.
In the field of machine diagnosis, MEDA is used for a wide variety of technical measurement tasks – e.g. in the context of research and development or troubleshooting:
- Causal analysis on rotating machines
- Troubleshooting through permanent monitoring
- Acoustic examinations
- Run-up measurements and order analyses
- Modal analysis and evaluation with Me’Scope
The machine diagnosis expansion version includes all the features of the noise/vibration expansion version and can be further expanded with the rolling bearing diagnosis, balancing and waterfall analysis functions for additional areas of application.
Please contact me personally
I am happy to advise you on questions concerning the measurement and monitoring of vibrations.
State-certified technician, specialising in mechanical engineering
NA 001-03-02 AA Vibration measurement technology
NA 001-03-09 AA Measurement of vibration immissions
ISO/TC 108/WG 33 Human response to vibration
KTA 2201.5 Design of nuclear power plants against seismic effects
Only selling products and doing things that I am convinced of and can stand behind myself.
The opportunity to gain insights into many different branches of industry, to get to know a wide variety of customer groups and to be able to link the extensive experience gained over and over again.