Magnetic Field & Heat Field Transmission
FE Simulation can be used flexibly and can improve products and components in various industries. Our service portfolio also includes the following tasks:
- Design and optimization of electrodynamic actuators and machines
- Calculation of electromagnetic parameters and determination of electrodynamic or electromagnetic forces
- Coupled simulation with temperature and structural mechanics
- Calculations of variations for parameter studies and optimizations
Based on the results of the FEM simulation, designers can realize the optimal actuator performance, taking into account the boundary conditions and performance specifications.
With FEM simulation, the influence of temperature can be very efficiently simulated and evaluated for thermally stressed components. The resulting component loads can be analyzed by a subsequent structure calculation.
In the context of heat field calculations, the heat transfer and heat conduction are also efficiently calculated and the suitability for a specific application is determined and optimized.
- Linear and non-linear analyses with temperature, convection and radiation boundary conditions
- Stationary and transient simulations
- Transfer of the calculated temperature fields to determine the thermal expansions and thermal stresses
PLEASE CONTACT ME PERSONALLY
I am happy to support you with numerical simulations and advise you on the development, optimization and automation of your simulation processes.
Mechanical Engineering, TU Darmstadt
Mastering the variety of technical challenges together with our customers and with the Wölfel team through innovative solutions.