Below you will find a concise overview of the collection and processing of your data. Please refer to our data protection declaration for a detailed explanation.
- The domain name or IP address of your computer, the file request of the client (file name and URL), the http response code and the website from which you are visiting us.
- If you register for the newsletter, we save the time, the registration and the email address that you provide us for this purpose. We also record when you open the newsletter and which links you click.
- Throughout the website, you will find data entry forms, which can consist of mandatory fields as well as fields asking for different types of information that may be filled in voluntarily.
- Within social media PlugIns, your interactions with these PlugIns.
We automatically collect the data that is generated when you visit our website, if needed with cookies. The same applies to the data generated when using the newsletter. Otherwise, we collect the data only on the basis of your entries on our website, in the respective data entry forms. Wherever this is the case, you will find a link to the specific data protection notice directly on the form.
- the technical administration and the provision of the website
- the sending and improving of the monthly newsletter
- in the case of special data entry forms, the exact purpose is described in the respective data protection notice
- the forwarding to the operators of social networks whose PlugIn is used by our website
- only to the extent provided for by law
- for misuse detection and troubleshooting
- to provide information to public authorities
The duration of the storage of data depends primarily on the fulfillment of the purpose. This means that we store your data for exactly as long as we need it to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. In some cases, however, there are legal retention periods which provide for a different storage period. In these cases, we store the data for as long as required by the relevant law. If data within a special context (e.g. Google Analytics) is deleted according to a different time-frame, then it is stated in the detailed data protection declaration.
- right to information (you can also ask for information on this notice at any time)
- right to the deletion of data (unless applicable legal time-frames prevent this)
- right to be forgotten (if data has been transmitted, we must request for the recipient to erase it
- right to data transferability (if you wish, we must transfer the data to a third party in a machine-readable format)
- right to have the category of the data corrected
- right to object to data processing
- right to have the data corrected if it is faulty
- right to appeal to a supervisory authority
This data protection information provides a compact overview. Detailed information can be found in the comprehensive version of this document. In order to protect your rights and to ensure legally correct processing, we have appointed an external data protection officer. These are the contact details: