You would like to, for example, develop an active vibration reduction (AVR) solution, a monitoring system for your application? With Wölfel as your development partner, you can safely reach your goal - with full cost control through clearly defined development steps.
Development projects take place in several stages:
- The development always starts with a thorough analysis of the task at hand, the respective machine or component, and the production process - using measurements, simulations or a combination of both. Based on this analysis, we design the development project together with you.
- Feasibility study: The concept is examined in terms of feasibility with regard to metrological or simulation support. This means that it is already possible to assess whether the goals set can be achieved. At the same time, software/hardware requirements can be specified.
- Concept/parameter optimization: Based on the findings of the feasibility study, the hardware and software to be used are optimized in order to achieve the best possible result with regard to the development goal.
- Realization of prototypes: Hardware components may be designed, manufactured and put into operation together with the software of the rapid prototyping system in process / at the machine. This process is accompanied by further optimization.
- Series development: The optimized prototype is now translated into a design suitable for series production. Here we see to it that costs are optimized while the effect is maintained.
- Product qualification: Especially when hardware is being developed, it is important to ensure that it will withstand the stresses and strains from the given environmental conditions, as far as possible, over its entire service life.
- Production and delivery: The hardware components of the system can be manufactured and delivered as a one-off or serial production.